- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Python program to omit K length Rows
When it is required to omit K length rows, a simple iteration and the ‘len’ method along with ‘append’ method are used.
Below is a demonstration of the same
my_list = [[41, 7], [8, 10, 12, 8], [10, 11], [6, 82, 10]] print("The list is :") print(my_list) my_k = 2 print("The value of K is ") print(my_k) my_result =  for row in my_list: if len(row) != my_k : my_result.append(row) print("The resultant list is :") print(my_result)
The list is : [[41, 7], [8, 10, 12, 8], [10, 11], [6, 82, 10]] The value of K is 2 The resultant list is : [[8, 10, 12, 8], [6, 82, 10]]
A list of list is defined and is displayed on the console.
A key values defined and is displayed on the console.
An empty dictionary is created.
The list is iterated over.
If the length of the specific list is not equal to key value, it is appended to the empty list.
This is the output that is displayed on the console.
- Program to find maximum length of k ribbons of same length in Python
- Python Program to Group Strings by K length Using Suffix
- Python Program to get K length groups with given summation
- Program to find k-length paths on a binary tree in Python
- Program to find min length of run-length encoding after removing at most k characters in Python
- Remove Tuples of Length K in Python
- Python Program to test whether the length of rows are in increasing order
- Python - Sort rows by Frequency of K
- Program to find length of longest substring which contains k distinct characters in Python
- Python – Extract rows with Even length strings
- Python – Rows with K string in Matrix
- Python Program that prints the rows of a given length from a matrix
- Program to find length of longest set of 1s by flipping k bits in Python
- Program to find lexicographically smallest lowercase string of length k and distance n in Python
- Program to find length of longest sublist containing repeated numbers by k operations in Python