- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Python program to cyclically rotate an array by one
Given a user input array. Our task is to rotate cyclically means clockwise rotate the value.
Input: A=[1,2,3,4,5] Output=[5,1,2,3,4]
Step 1: input array element. Step 2: Store the last element in a variable say x. Step 3: Shift all elements one position ahead. Step 4: Replace first element of array with x.
# Python program to cyclically rotate #an array by one # Method for rotation def rotate(A, n): x = A[n - 1] for i in range(n - 1, 0, -1): A[i] = A[i - 1]; A = x; # Driver function A=list() n=int(input("Enter the size of the List ::")) print("Enter the Element of List ::") for i in range(int(n)): k=int(input("")) A.append(k) print ("The array is ::>") for i in range(0, n): print (A[i], end = ' ') rotate(A, n) print ("\nRotated array is") for i in range(0, n): print (A[i], end = ' ')
Enter the size of the List ::5 Enter the Element of List :: 8 7 90 67 56 The array is ::> 8 7 90 67 56 Rotated array is 56 8 7 90 67
- Java program to cyclically rotate an array by one.
- Java program to program to cyclically rotate an array by one
- Python program to left rotate the elements of an array
- Python program to right rotate the elements of an array
- Python program to right rotate a list by n
- Python program to rotate doubly linked list by N nodes
- Rotate Array in Python
- Program to rotate square matrix by 90 degrees counterclockwise in Python
- PyTorch – How to rotate an image by an angle?
- Program to find island count by adding blocks into grid one by one in Python
- How to rotate an Image in ImageView by an angle on Android?
- How to rotate an array k time using C#?
- Program to rotate a linked list by k places in C++
- How to rotate an image in imageview by an angle on Android using Kotlin?
- Program to create one triangle stair by using stars in Python