- Python Basic Tutorial
- Python - Home
- Python - Overview
- Python - Environment Setup
- Python - Basic Syntax
- Python - Comments
- Python - Variables
- Python - Data Types
- Python - Operators
- Python - Decision Making
- Python - Loops
- Python - Numbers
- Python - Strings
- Python - Lists
- Python - Tuples
- Python - Dictionary
- Python - Date & Time
- Python - Functions
- Python - Modules
- Python - Files I/O
- Python - Exceptions
- Python Advanced Tutorial
- Python - Classes/Objects
- Python - Reg Expressions
- Python - CGI Programming
- Python - Database Access
- Python - Networking
- Python - Sending Email
- Python - Multithreading
- Python - XML Processing
- Python - GUI Programming
- Python - Further Extensions
Python program to cyclically rotate an array by one
Given a user input array. Our task is to rotate cyclically means clockwise rotate the value.
Input: A=[1,2,3,4,5] Output=[5,1,2,3,4]
Step 1: input array element. Step 2: Store the last element in a variable say x. Step 3: Shift all elements one position ahead. Step 4: Replace first element of array with x.
# Python program to cyclically rotate #an array by one # Method for rotation def rotate(A, n): x = A[n - 1] for i in range(n - 1, 0, -1): A[i] = A[i - 1]; A = x; # Driver function A=list() n=int(input("Enter the size of the List ::")) print("Enter the Element of List ::") for i in range(int(n)): k=int(input("")) A.append(k) print ("The array is ::>") for i in range(0, n): print (A[i], end = ' ') rotate(A, n) print ("\nRotated array is") for i in range(0, n): print (A[i], end = ' ')
Enter the size of the List ::5 Enter the Element of List :: 8 7 90 67 56 The array is ::> 8 7 90 67 56 Rotated array is 56 8 7 90 67
- Related Articles
- Java program to cyclically rotate an array by one.
- Java program to program to cyclically rotate an array by one
- Python program to left rotate the elements of an array
- Python program to right rotate the elements of an array
- Golang Program to Rotate Elements of an Array
- Golang Program to cyclically permutes the elements of the array
- Python program to right rotate a list by n
- Python program to rotate doubly linked list by N nodes
- Rotate Array in Python
- Program to rotate square matrix by 90 degrees counterclockwise in Python
- PyTorch – How to rotate an image by an angle?
- How to rotate an array k time using C#?
- How to rotate an image in OpenCV Python?
- How to rotate an Image in ImageView by an angle on Android?
- Python program to copy all elements of one array into another array