- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Python program to create and display a Circular Linked List
When it is required to create a circular linked list and display it, a 'Node' class needs to be created. In this class, there are two attributes, the data that is present in the node, and the access to the next node of the linked list. In a circular linked list, the head and the rear are adjacent to each other. They are connected to form a circle, and don't have 'NULL' value in the last node.
Another 'linked_list' class needs to be created that would have an initialization function, and the head of the node would be initialized to 'None'.
Below is a demonstration for the same −
class Node: def __init__(self, my_data): self.data = my_data self.next = None class linked_list: def __init__(self): self.head = None def add_data(self,my_data): new_node = Node(my_data) new_node.next = self.head self.head = new_node def print_it(self): temp = self.head while(temp): print(temp.data) temp = temp.next my_list = linked_list() my_list.add_data(47) my_list.add_data(89) my_list.add_data(34) my_list.add_data(11) print("The circular linked list is : ") my_list.print_it()
The circular linked list is : 11 34 89 47
- The 'Node' class is created.
- Another 'linked_list' class with required attributes is created.
- Another method named 'add_data' is defined, that is used to add data to the circular linked list.
- Another method named 'print_it' is defined that is used to display the linked list data on the console.
- An object of the 'linked_list' class is created, and the methods are called on it to add data.
- This is displayed on the console using the 'print_it' method.
- Python Circular Linked List Program
- Python program to create and display a doubly linked list
- Python program to create a Circular Linked List of n nodes and display it in reverse order
- Python Program to Convert a given Singly Linked List to a Circular List
- Python program to search an element in a Circular Linked List
- Python program to remove duplicate elements from a Circular Linked List
- Python program to create a Circular Linked List of N nodes and count the number of nodes
- Python Program to Create a Linked List & Display the Elements in the List
- C++ Program to Implement Circular Singly Linked List
- C++ Program to Implement Circular Doubly Linked List
- Python program to sort the elements of the Circular Linked List
- Python program to find the maximum and minimum value node from a circular linked list
- Circular Linked List in C++
- Check if a linked list is Circular Linked List in C++
- Python program to create a doubly linked list of n nodes and display it in reverse order