- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Python program to check if binary representation of two numbers are anagram.
Given two numbers. Our task is to check whether they are anagrams of each other or not in binary representation. We can solve this problem quickly in python using Counter (iterable) method and Dictionary Comparison.
Input: a = 8, b = 16 Output : Yes Binary representations of both numbers have same 0s and 1s.
Step 1 : Given two numbers. Step 2 : Convert both number into its binary using bin() function and remove first two characters because of bin(). Step 3 : Since binary representation of both numbers could differ in length so we will append zeroes in start of shorter string to make both string of equal length. Step 4 : Compare both dictionaries, if value of 0’s and 1’s in both dictionaries are equal then binary representations of two numbers are anagram otherwise not. Binary representations into dictionary.
# function to Check if binary representations # of two numbers are anagram from collections import Counter def anagramoftwonumber(p1,p2): # convert numbers into in binary # and remove first two characters of # output string because bin function #'0b' as prefix in output string bno1 = bin(p1)[2:] bno2 = bin(p2)[2:] # append zeros in shorter string zeros = abs(len(bno1)-len(bno2)) if (len(bno1)>len(bno2)): bno2 = zeros * '0' + bno2 else: bno1 = zeros * '0' + bno1 # convert binary representations # into dictionary dict1 = Counter(bno1) dict2 = Counter(bno2) # compare both dictionaries if dict1 == dict2: print(p1, p2 ,"are two anagram number") else: print(p1 , p2 ,"are not anagram number") # Driver program if __name__ == "__main__": n1 = int(input("Enter First number ::>")) n2 = int(input("Enter Second number ::>")) anagramoftwonumber(n1,n2)
Enter First number ::>8 Enter Second number ::>16 8 16 are two anagram number Enter First number ::>3 Enter Second number ::>2 3 2 are not anagram number
- Java program to check if binary representations of two numbers are anagram
- Check if binary representations of two numbers are anagram in Python
- Python program to check if binary representation is palindrome?
- Java Program to Check if two strings are anagram
- Golang Program to Check if two Strings are Anagram
- Python Program to Check If Two Numbers are Amicable Numbers
- C# program to check if binary representation is palindrome
- Java program to check if binary representation is palindrome
- Golang Program to check if two numbers are Amicable Numbers
- Check if binary representation of a number is palindrome in Python
- Check if two strings are anagram of each other using C++
- Check whether two strings are anagram of each other in Python
- Java Program to check whether two Strings are an anagram or not.
- Golang Program to check if the binary representation of a number is palindrome or not
- Program to sort numbers based on 1 count in their binary representation in Python