- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Python Program to calculate n+nm+nmm.......+n(m times).
Here n is given value which is positive number m is the number of times till which the series run. Our task is to calculate this series.
Step 1: Input n, m; Step 2: Converting the number to string. Step 3: Initializing result as number and string. Step 4: Adding remaining terms. Step 5: Concatenating the string making n, nn, nnn... Step 6: Before adding converting back to integer. Step 7: return sum.
# Python program to sum the series def sumofseries(n, m): str1 = str(n) sum1 = n sumofstr1 = str(n) for i in range(1, m): sumofstr1 = sumofstr1 + str1 sum1 = sum1 + int(sumofstr1) return sum1 # Driver Code n = int(input("Enter the value of n")) m = int(input("Enter the value of m")) sumofno = sumofseries(n, m) print("SUM OF SERIES ::>",sumofno)
Enter the value of n3 Enter the value of m5 SUM OF SERIES ::> 37035
- Calculate n + nn + nnn + … + n(m times) in Python program
- Calculate n + nn + nnn + u + n(m times) in Python Program
- Calculate n + nn + nnn + ? + n(m times) in Python
- Calculate market equity using below data according to the M-M Approach.
- Program to check pattern of length m repeated K or more times exists or not in Python
- PHP program to calculate the total time given an array of times
- Program to find latest group of size M using Python
- Python Program to calculate the Round Trip Time (RTT)
- Python Program to calculate the area of a Tetrahedron
- Program to calculate vertex-to-vertex reachablity matrix in Python
- C program to calculate age
- Program to find minimum number of days to make m bouquets using Python
- Find the K-th minimum element from an array concatenated M times in C++
- Java program to calculate student grades