- Python Basic Tutorial
- Python - Home
- Python - Overview
- Python - Environment Setup
- Python - Basic Syntax
- Python - Comments
- Python - Variables
- Python - Data Types
- Python - Operators
- Python - Decision Making
- Python - Loops
- Python - Numbers
- Python - Strings
- Python - Lists
- Python - Tuples
- Python - Dictionary
- Python - Date & Time
- Python - Functions
- Python - Modules
- Python - Files I/O
- Python - Exceptions
- Python Advanced Tutorial
- Python - Classes/Objects
- Python - Reg Expressions
- Python - CGI Programming
- Python - Database Access
- Python - Networking
- Python - Sending Email
- Python - Multithreading
- Python - XML Processing
- Python - GUI Programming
- Python - Further Extensions
Python Program â€“ Strings with all given List characters
When it is required to find strings with all given list characters, a method can be defined that iterates over the elements and uses the ‘+’ operator to determine the result.
Below is a demonstration of the same
def convert_spec_Vals(my_list): new_val = "" for element in my_list: new_val += element return new_val my_list = ['p', 'y', 't', 'h', 'o', 'n', '&', 'c', 'o', 'o', 'l'] print("The list is :") print(my_list) print("The result is :") print(convert_spec_Vals(my_list))
The list is : ['p', 'y', 't', 'h', 'o', 'n', '&', 'c', 'o', 'o', 'l'] The result is : python&cool
A method named ‘convert_spec_Vals’ is defined that takes a list as a parameter, and returns concatenated value using ‘+’ as output.
An empty string is defined.
The elements of the list are iterated and added to empty string.
This is done using the ‘+’ operator.
Outside the method, a list of characters is defined and is displayed on the console.
The method is called by passing this list as a parameter.
This is displayed on the console.
- Related Articles
- Python â€“ Strings with all given List characters
- Python Program to Extract Strings with at least given number of characters from other list
- Python program to replace all Characters of a List except the given character
- Python â€“ Filter all uppercase characters from given list of tuples
- Convert list of strings and characters to list of characters in Python
- Python - Find all the strings that are substrings to the given list of strings
- Python program â€“ All occurrences of Substring from the list of strings
- Program to replace all digits with characters using Python
- Python program to Sort a List of Strings by the Number of Unique Characters
- C++ program to find uncommon characters in two given strings
- Python program to extract characters in given range from a string list
- Python â€“ Filter Tuples with Strings of specific characters
- Python program to find all the Combinations in the list with the given condition
- Python program to find all the Combinations in a list with the given condition
- Converting all strings in list to integers in Python