- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Python Program for Common Divisors of Two Numbers
In this article, we will learn about the solution to the problem statement given below.
Problem statement − We are given two integers, we need to display the common divisors of two numbers
Here we are computing the minimum of the two numbers we take as input. A loop to calculate the divisors by computed by dividing each value from 1 to the minimum computed
Each time the condition is evaluated to be true counter is incremented by one.
Now let’s observe the concept in the implementation below−
a = 5 b = 45 count = 0 for i in range(1, min(a, b)+1): if a%i==0 and b%i==0: count+=1 print(count)
All the variables are declared in the local scope and their references are seen in the figure above.
In this article, we have learned about the python program to find the common divisors of two numbers.
- C++ Program for Common Divisors of Two Numbers?
- Java Program for Common Divisors of Two Numbers
- C++ Program for the Common Divisors of Two Numbers?
- Program to count number of common divisors of two numbers in Python
- Greatest common divisors in Python
- Check if sum of divisors of two numbers are same in Python
- Print the kth common factor of two numbers
- Python Program for GCD of more than two (or array) numbers
- Count common prime factors of two numbers in C++
- Python - Combine two dictionary adding values for common keys
- Position of rightmost common bit in two numbers in C++
- Python program to print all the common elements of two lists.
- Python program to add two numbers