- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Python – Append given number with every element of the list
When it is required to append given number with every element of the list, a list comprehension is used.
Below is a demonstration of the same
my_list = [25,36, 75, 36, 17, 7, 8, 0] print ("The list is :") print(my_list) my_key = 6 my_result = [x + my_key for x in my_list] print ("The resultant list is :") print(my_result)
The list is : [25, 36, 75, 36, 17, 7, 8, 0] The resultant list is : [31, 42, 81, 42, 23, 13, 14, 6]
A list is defined and is displayed on the console.
An integer value for key is defined.
Using list comprehension, the element in the list and the integer value are added, and stored in a list.
This is assigned to a variable.
This is displayed as output on the console.
- Python – Append List every Nth index
- How to append element in the list using Python?
- Python program to covert tuple into list by adding the given string after every element
- Python program to convert tuple into list by adding the given string after every element
- XOR a given scalar value with every element of a masked array in Python
- AND a given scalar value with every element of a masked array in Python
- OR a given scalar value with every element of a masked array in Python
- Python Program to remove a specific digit from every element of the list
- Python – Extract Kth element of every Nth tuple in List
- Remove Tuples from the List having every element as None in Python
- Append Odd element twice in Python
- Python Program to Create a List of Tuples with the First Element as the Number and Second Element as the Square of the Number
- Program to perform given operation with each element of a list and given value in Python
- How to minus every element of a vector with every element of another vector in R?
- Find frequency of given character at every position in list of lists in Python