- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
PHP – How to get or set the path of a domain?
The bindtextdomain() function in PHP is used to set or get the path of a domain.
string bindtextdomain($str_domain, $str_directory)
bindtextdomain() accepts two parameters −
$str_domain − This is the domain.
$str_directory − This is the directory path. If the directory path is NULL, then it will return the currently set directory.
bindtextdomain() returns the full specified pathname for the domain which is currently set. It will return False on the failure.
<?php // domain of the app $str_domain = 'xampp'; // It will return the domain path echo bindtextdomain($str_domain,'C:\xampp\htdocs'); ?>
- Get Root Directory Path of a PHP project?
- How to get the fault domain count of the Azure Availability set using PowerShell?
- How to get the update domain count of the Azure Availability set using PowerShell?
- How to get file name from a path in PHP?
- How to get or set the resolution of an image using imageresolution() function in PHP?
- How to validate domain name in PHP?
- PHP – Get or set the HTTP output character encoding with mb_http_output()
- How to get or set the selection state of JCheckBox in Java
- How to get the absolute path of a file using tkFileDialog(Tkinter)?
- Get the absolute path for the directory or file in Java
- How to set path in Java?
- How to Set Temporary Path of JDK in Windows?
- How to Set Permanent Path of JDK in Windows?
- How to get the path of the currently executing script in PowerShell?
- How to set a cookie to a specific domain in selenium webdriver with Python?