- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the different types of fabrics?
Fabric means a woven material, a textile, or other material resembling woven cloth. Fabric is made up of yarns.
Fabrics are made by the two main processes known as weaving and knitting.
Use of Fabric:
Fabric is mostly used for clothing and for containers such as bags and baskets. In the household, they are used in carpeting, upholstered furnishings, window shades, towels, coverings for tables, beds, and other flat surfaces, and in art.
- Related Articles
- Name the different varieties/types of fabrics.
- What are the different types of psychotherapy?
- What are the different types of DBMS?
- What are the different types of ISDN?
- What are the Different Types of Marketing?
- What are the different types of Respiration?
- What are the different types of motion?
- What are the different types of solutions?
- What are the different types of inflation?
- What Are the Different Types of Productivity?
- What are Different Types of Testing?
- What are different types of interrupts?
- What are different types of Respiration?
- What are different types of plant?
- If p, q are real and p≠q, then show that the roots of the equation $(p-q)x^2+5(p+q)x-2(p-q)=0$ are real and unequal.