- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
One liter of water at 30o C is mixed with one liter of water at 50o C. The final temperature of the mixture will be?
When 1L of Water at 30oC is mixed with 1L of Water at 50oC, then temperature of the mixture will be between 30oC and 50oC.
As the volume of both the liquids mixed at temperature 30oC and 50oC is
equal. Thus, when both the liquids are added, heat is transferred from a high temperature liquid to a liquid with a
low temperature. Therefore, resultant mixture will have the temperature between 30oC and 50oC.
- Related Articles
- One liter of water at 30°C is mixed with one liter of water at 50°C. The temperature of the mixture will be:$(a)$. 80°C$(b)$. more than 50°C but less than 80°C$(c)$. 20°C$(d)$. between 30°C and 50°C
- A sample of water under study was found to boil at 102°C at normal temperature and pressure. Is the water pure? Will this water freeze at 0°C? Comment.
- 21.5 g of sodium chloride dissolves in 60 g of water at 25° C. Calculate the solubility of sodium chloride in water at that temperature.
- How is the physical state of water at room temperature is liquid?
- Which one of the following is most likely to exhibit Tyndall effect ?(a) sugar and water mixture(b) potash alum and water mixture(c) chalk powder and water mixture(d) potassium permanganate and water mixture
- The temperature at which liquids change into vapours is very high, for example, water vaporises at 100°C then how is it possible for water to evaporate at room temperature or at other temperature?
- What is the Physical State Of Water:(a) at 0°C (b) at 25°C (c) at 100°C (d) at 250°C.
- Explain why, ice at 0° C is more effective in cooling than water at the same temperature.
- The temperature of a place at midnight is 11°C. If the temperature drops at the rate of 2°C per hour, after how many hours will the temperature become -5°C?
- Why is water liquid at room temperature?
- Find 24 percent of 12 liter.
- 9.72 g of potassium chloride dissolves in 30 g of water at 70°C. Calculate the solubility of potassium chloride at that temperature.
- Which condition out of the following will increase the evaporation of water?(a) Increase in temperature of water.(b) Decrease in temperature of water.(c) Less exposed surface area of water.(d) Adding common salt to water.
- An iron ball at 40° C is dropped in a mug containing water at 40° C. The heat will(a) flow from iron ball to water.(b) not flow from iron ball to water or from water to iron ball.(c) flow from water to iron ball.(d) increase the temperature of both.
- Figure shows a container filled with water. Which of the following statements is correct about the pressure of water?$(a)$. Pressure at A > Pressure at B > Pressure at C$(b)$. Pressure at A=Pressure at B=Pressure at C$(c)$. Pressure at A Pressure at C$(d)$. Pressure at A "