- Outcome Measurement Tutorial
- Outcome Measurement - Home
- Why Measure Outcomes?
- Factors of Measuring Outcomes
- Confirming Training Outcomes
- Compliance Monitoring
- Effective Practices
- Areas to Accomplish
- Data Collection
- Questionnaire for Data Collection
- Communicating the Outcomes
- Outcome Measurement Resources
- Quick Guide
- Outcome Measurement - Resources
- Outcome Measurement - Discussion
Outcome Measurement Tutorial
In today’s competitive world, organizations are more interested in hiring employees who can deliver outcomes on the ground, rather than people who are termed good performers simply because they cleared some test. The doers are valued much higher than theoretical winners. This absolute necessity to employ winners makes organizations hungry for outcomes. In this tutorial, we will take a look at the ways in which outcomes can be measured in a professional setup.
This tutorial will help managers who want to get the maximum output from their team after a result-oriented training program.
This tutorial has designed to establish a relation between general training methods and employee engagement. The readers need to have a basic knowledge about Employee Development programs conducted in organizations.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started