- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
North pole of a magnet can be identified by
$(a)$. Another magnet having its poles marked as North pole and South pole.
$(b)$. Another magnet no matter whether the poles are marked or not.
$(c)$. Using an iron bar.
$(d)$. Using iron filings.
When the north pole of a magnet is repelled by the north pole of another magnet having its poled marked as the north pole and south pole, then the north pole of the magnet is identified.
So, option $(a)$ is correct.
- What is a Permanent Magnet Stepper Motor?
- Power Developed by Salient Pole Synchronous Motor
- Speed Control of Induction Motor by Pole Changing Method
- Induction Motor Speed Control by Pole-Amplitude Modulation
- If you dig a hole in the south pole are you digging up or down?
- Shaded Pole Induction Motor – Operation and Characteristics
- Power-Angle Characteristics of Salient Pole Synchronous Machine
- Permanent Magnet DC (PMDC) Motor – Construction, Working, and Speed Control
- Two Reaction Theory of Salient Pole Synchronous Machine (Alternator)
- What are the famous cuisines of North India?
- Java Program to create Arrow Button positioning North
- How can MySQL interpret the number and string, having no delimiter, as a date?
- What are the best tourist places in North India?
- What would be the output of MySQL SUM() function if a column having no values has been passed as its argument?
- Check if a number can be expressed as a^b in C++
- Check if a number can be expressed as a^b in Python