- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Is there any JSTL library to parse XML in a JSP?
517 Lectures 57 hours
The JSTL XML tags provide a JSP-centric way of creating and manipulating the XML documents. Following is the syntax to include the JSTL XML library in your JSP.
The JSTL XML tag library has custom tags for interacting with the XML data. This includes parsing the XML, transforming the XML data, and the flow control based on the XPath expressions.
<%@ taglib prefix = "x" uri = "http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/xml" %>
Before you proceed with the examples, you will need to copy the following two XML and XPath related libraries into your <Tomcat Installation Directory>\lib −
XercesImpl.jar − Download it from https://www.apache.org/dist/xerces/j/
xalan.jar − Download it from https://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/index.html
- How to parse an XML in JSP?
- What are JSTL formatting tags in JSP?
- What are JSTL Core tags in JSP?
- How to parse number in JSP?
- How to parse percentages in JSP?
- How to parse currencies in JSP?
- How to parse date in JSP?
- How to handle error object in JSP using JSTL tags?
- What is JSTL?
- Is there any Python object inspector?
- How to use XMLPullParser to parse XML in Android?
- Is there any method to convert a Set to immutable in Java
- Is there any alternative for CONCAT() in MySQL?
- How to iterate over nodes of XML in JSP?