- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Is there a way to list all the reserved words in MySQL using the MySQL command-line utility?
Yes, we can all the reserved words in MySQL using the command-line utility. Following is the syntax −
select *from mysql.help_keyword;
Let us implement the above syntax in order to get list of all the reserved words in MySQL.
Following is the query −
mysql> select *from mysql.help_keyword;
This will produce the following output -
- In MySQL, is there a way to turn column records into a list?
- How to list databases vertically in MySQL command line?
- Is there a way to make a list from a MySQL table in Java?
- The MySQL Command-Line Client
- Using Options on the Command Line for MySQL programs?
- How can we use the MySQL reserved words as an identifier?
- Is there a way to retrieve the minimum value of fields in MySQL?
- Is there a MySQL command to convert a string to lowercase?
- Connecting to MySQL database from the command line?
- Is there a way to know your current username in MySQL?
- How to repair MySQL tables from the command line?
- Is name a reserved word in MySQL?
- Is there a way to select a value which matches partially in MySQL?
- Is there an easy way to rename a table in a MySQL procedure?
- Is there a way to name columns in an INSERT statement in MySQL?