- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Initialize a window as maximized in Tkinter Python
Tkinter creates a default window with its default size while initializing the application. We can customize the geometry of the window using the geometry method.
However, in order to maximize the window, we can use the state() method which can be used for scaling the tkinter window. It maximizes the window after passing the “zoomed” state value to it.
#Import the required libraries from tkinter import * #Create an instance of tkinter frame win= Tk() #Set the geometry of frame win.geometry("600x400") #Create a text label Label(win,text="It takes only 21 days to create a new Habit", font=('Times New Roman bold',15)).pack(pady=20) #Maximize the window using state property win.state('zoomed') win.mainloop()
Running the above code will maximize the tkinter window.
- Creating an automatically maximized tkinter window
- Creating a Transparent window in Python Tkinter
- Creating a Frameless window in Python Tkinter
- Attach scrollbar to listbox as opposed to window in Tkinter
- Placing plot on Tkinter main window in Python
- How do I close a tkinter window?
- How do I insert a JPEG image into a Python Tkinter window?
- How to take a screenshot of the window using Python?(Tkinter)
- Disable the underlying window when a popup is created in Python TKinter
- Window Resizer Control Panel in Tkinter
- How to close only the TopLevel window in Python Tkinter?
- How to put a Toplevel window in front of the main window in Tkinter?
- How to make a Tkinter window not resizable?
- How to delete Tkinter widgets from a window?
- Getting every child widget of a Tkinter window