- Incentive Planning Tutorial
- Incentive Planning - Home
- Incentive Planning - Introduction
- Compensation of Sales
- Planning For Incentives
- Incentive Planning - Attributes
- Incentive Planning - Relative Terms
- Significance Of Customer Service
- SalesPerson Payment Process
- Sales-Driven Person
- Total Package Of Compensation
- Rewards & Fame
- Expenses Management
- Incentive Planning Useful Resources
- Incentive Planning - Quick Guide
- Incentive Planning - Resources
- Incentive Planning - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Incentive Planning Tutorial
One of the toughest challenges faced by managers is how to motivate their sales team, so that their performances could be improved. Furthermore, maximizing the performance of their team requires a great deal of attention as it also reflects on their own success.
The main reason for motivating being a challenge is that, there is no generalized formula for the increment of the motivation of their subordinates. The factor that motivates one person may not prove to be as effective for somebody else. In fact, it might just go the other way around. Let us find out in the in the following chapters in detail.
In this tutorial, we will learn about Incentive plans and how they play an important role in motivating the employees.
In this tutorial, we will discuss some classical theories that guide managers towards self motivation and also helps them in creating a motivation-oriented environment for their team members.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you are expected to know the basics of organizational structure and the working model of your company.