- Incentive Planning Tutorial
- Incentive Planning - Home
- Incentive Planning - Introduction
- Compensation of Sales
- Planning For Incentives
- Incentive Planning - Attributes
- Incentive Planning - Relative Terms
- Significance Of Customer Service
- SalesPerson Payment Process
- Sales-Driven Person
- Total Package Of Compensation
- Rewards & Fame
- Expenses Management
Discuss Incentive Planning
One of the toughest challenges faced by managers is how to motivate their sales team, so that their performances could be improved. Furthermore, maximizing the performance of their team requires a great deal of attention as it also reflects on their own success.
The main reason for motivating being a challenge is that, there is no generalized formula for the increment of the motivation of their subordinates. The factor that motivates one person may not prove to be as effective for somebody else. In fact, it might just go the other way around. Let us find out in the in the following chapters in detail.
In this tutorial, we will learn about Incentive plans and how they play an important role in motivating the employees.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started