- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to write a common title for par(mfrow) plots in R?
We can create multiple plots using par(mfrow) on a single plot window in R. It might be possible that all of these plots are different or same as well. Irrespective of the type of plots, we can give a common title to all the plots. This can be a situation where we want to show, say, scatterplots, and histograms of few variables but the object of our analysis is fixed. To write a common title between plots in the plot window we can use mtext and adjust the title position by changing line argument.
set.seed(100) x1<-rnorm(100) x2<-rnorm(100,0.2) x3<-rnorm(100,0.5) x4<-rnorm(100,0.8) x5<-rnorm(100,1.1) x6<-rnorm(100,1.8) par(mfrow=c(2,3)) hist(x1) hist(x2) hist(x3) hist(x4) hist(x5) hist(x6)
The code to write a common title “Histograms” between the top and bottom histograms −
- How to stop par(mfrow) to create multiple plots in one plot window and create only one plot in R?
- How to add title at the top of multi-plots created by using gridExtra in R?
- How to write the plot title in multiple lines using plot function in R?
- How to write partial title of X-axis in italics using ggplot2 of R?
- How to display superscript for X-axis title in base R plot?
- How to create two 3d plots at a time in R?
- How to increase the width of lines for histogram like plots in base R?
- How to convert a string vector into title case in R?
- How to display fraction in a plot title using ggplot2 in R?
- How to put a title for a curved line in Python Matplotlib?
- How to make a plot title partially bold using ggplot2 in R?
- How to change the legend title in ggplot2 in R?
- How to set title for action bar in android?
- How to create a standard colorbar for a series of plots in Python?
- How to add title to regression model using stargazer in R?