- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to set the font size of Entry widget in Tkinter?
The Entry widget in tkinter is a basic one-line character Entry box that accepts single line user input. To configure the properties of the Entry widget such as its font-size and width, we can define an inline widget constructor.
Here is an example of how you can define the font-size of the Entry widget.
# Import the required libraries from tkinter import * from tkinter import ttk # Create an instance of tkinter frame or window win=Tk() # Set the size of the window win.geometry("700x350") # Create an Entry widget entry=Entry(win, width=35, font=('Georgia 20')) entry.pack() win.mainloop()
Run the above code to display a window with a customized Entry widget.
- Related Articles
- How to set focus on Entry widget in Tkinter?
- How to set the width of a Tkinter Entry widget in pixels?
- How to set default text for a Tkinter Entry widget?
- How to use the Entry widget in Tkinter?
- How to change a Tkinter widget's font style without knowing the widget's font family/size?
- How to set a widget's size in Tkinter?
- How to disable an Entry widget in Tkinter?
- How to get the value of an Entry widget in Tkinter?
- How to set the font size of a Tkinter Canvas text item?
- Return the input of the Entry widget in Tkinter
- How to connect a variable to the Tkinter Entry widget?
- How to increase the font size of a Text widget?
- Get contents of a Tkinter Entry widget
- How to interactively validate an Entry widget content in tkinter?
- Getting the Cursor position in Tkinter Entry widget