- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
tests["Verify Response Time"] = responseTime > 600
The tests is a variable of type array which can store data types- integer, string, Boolean and so on. Verify Response Time is the test name. The responseTime captures the time taken to obtain the Response.
Select a GET request and enter an endpoint then click on Send.
Click on the Test Results tab in Response.
The Test Results tab shows the test passed in green color. Response shows the code as 200 OK and time as 56ms (test checks if the Response time is greater than 30ms).
- How to set Test and Collection Runner in Postman?
- How to set Tests using Functional Method in Postman?
- How to set a global variable in Postman?
- Test and Collection Runner in Postman
- Setting test iterations using Newman (Postman)
- How to skip a particular test method in TestNG?
- How does running a specific test method depend on another test method in TestNG?
- How to include and exclude test methods from a set of test cases in Cucumber?
- How to set priority to the test cases in TestNG?