- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to remove the title bar in a Tkinter window without using overrideredirect() method?
To remove the title bar of a Tkinter window, we can use wm_attributes('type', 'value') method by specifying the type of property. In the following example, we will use 'fullscreen', a Boolean value that removes the title bar of the window.
#Import the tkinter library from tkinter import * #Create an instance of tkinter frame win = Tk() win.geometry("700x350") #Create a Label to print the Name label= Label(win, text="This is a New Line Text", font= ('Helvetica 14 bold'), foreground= "red3") label.pack() win.wm_attributes('-fullscreen', 'True') win.mainloop()
Running the above code will display a fullscreen window without the title bar.
- How to remove the icon from the title bar in Tkinter?
- How to create a resizable Windows without title bar in Tkinter?
- How to change the title bar in Tkinter?
- How to use Tkinter in python to edit the title bar?
- How to copy from clipboard using tkinter without displaying a window
- How to temporarily remove a Tkinter widget without using just .place?
- How do I change the Tkinter default title in the OS bar?
- Can we remove the Title Bar of a Frame in Java?
- How to set the position of a Tkinter window without setting the dimensions?
- How to dynamically add/remove/update labels in a Tkinter window?
- How to show a window that was hidden using the "withdraw" method in Tkinter?
- How to take a screenshot of the window using Python?(Tkinter)
- How to display an image/screenshot in a Python Tkinter window without saving it?
- Tkinter-How to get the current date to display in a tkinter window?
- How to Change Tkinter Frame Title?