- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to print a date using JSP Expression?
Following example shows a JSP Expression printing date on the browser −
<html> <head> <title>A Comment Test</title> </head> <body> <p>Today's date: <%= (new java.util.Date()).toLocaleString()%></p> </body> </html>
The above code will generate the following result −
Today's date: 11-Sep-2010 21:24:25
- Related Articles
- How to print XPath Expression result in JSP?
- How to print date and time in specific format using JSP?
- How to print result of a java expression in JSP?
- How to print current date and time in a JSP page?
- How to write a JSP Expression?
- How to format date in JSP?
- How to parse date in JSP?
- How to print current date and time using Python?
- How to print date using GregorianCalendar class in Java?
- How to extract date from text using Python regular expression?
- How to print all the characters of a string using regular expression in Java?
- How to pass a date variable in sql query in a JSP?
- How to set result of a java expression in a property in JSP?
- How to upload a file using JSP?
- How to use a value of XPath expression result in JSP in a variable?