- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to plot two Seaborn lmplots side-by-side (Matplotlib)?
To plot two graphs side-by-side in Seaborn, we can take the following steps −
To create two graphs, we can use nrows=1, ncols=2 with figure size (7, 7).
Create a data frame with keys, col1 and col2, using Pandas.
Use countplot() to show the counts of observations in each categorical bin using bars.
Adjust the padding between and around the subplots.
To display the figure, use show() method.
import pandas as pd import numpy as np import seaborn as sns from matplotlib import pyplot as plt plt.rcParams["figure.figsize"] = [7.00, 3.50] plt.rcParams["figure.autolayout"] = True f, axes = plt.subplots(1, 2) df = pd.DataFrame(dict(col1=np.linspace(1, 10, 5), col2=np.linspace(1, 10, 5))) sns.countplot(df.col1, x='col1', color="red", ax=axes) sns.countplot(df.col2, x="col2", color="green", ax=axes) plt.show()
- Related Articles
- How do I plot two countplot graphs side by side in Seaborn using Matplotlib?
- How to plot two histograms side by side using Matplotlib?
- How to plot bar graphs with same X coordinates side by side in Matplotlib?
- How to make two plots side-by-side using Python?
- How to move the Y-axis ticks from the left side of the plot to the right side in matplotlib?
- How we can put two divisions side by side in HTML?
- How to plot multiple histograms on same plot with Seaborn using Matplotlib?
- How to align images side by side with CSS?
- How do I keep two side-by-side div elements the same height?
- How to save a plot in Seaborn with Python (Matplotlib)?
- How to plot multiple Seaborn Jointplot in Subplot using Matplotlib?
- How to create side-by-side boxplot in base R?
- How to create side by side histograms in base R?
- How to create side by side barplot in base R?
- Add minor gridlines to Matplotlib plot using Seaborn