- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to plot hexbin histogram in Matplotlib?
To plot a hexbin histogram in matplotlib, we can take the following steps −
Set the figure size and adjust the padding between and around the subplots.
Create x and y data points using numpy.
Create a figure and a set of subplots.
Plot x and y using hexbin() method.
Set the title of the plot.
To display the figure, use show() method.
import numpy as np from matplotlib import pyplot as plt plt.rcParams["figure.figsize"] = [7.50, 3.50] plt.rcParams["figure.autolayout"] = True x = 2 * np.random.randn(5000) y = x + np.random.randn(5000) fig, ax = plt.subplots() _ = ax.hexbin(x[::10], y[::10], gridsize=20, cmap='plasma') ax.set_title('Hexbin Histogram') plt.show()
- How to plot collections.Counter histogram using Matplotlib?
- How to plot a 2D histogram in Matplotlib?
- How to center labels in a Matplotlib histogram plot?
- How to plot a line graph from histogram data in Matplotlib?
- Python - Plot a Histogram for Pandas Dataframe with Matplotlib?
- Plot a histogram with Y-axis as percentage in Matplotlib
- Plot a histogram with colors taken from colormap in Matplotlib
- How to plot a histogram using Matplotlib in Python with a list of data?
- How can Seaborn library be used to display a hexbin plot in Python?
- How to save a histogram plot in Python?
- How to plot matplotlib contour?
- How to a plot stem plot in Matplotlib Python?
- Vertical Histogram in Python and Matplotlib
- How to get a reverse-order cumulative histogram in Matplotlib?
- How can I plot a histogram such that the heights of the bars sum to 1 in matplotlib?