- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to make simple double head arrows on the axes in Matplotlib?
To make simple double head arrows on the axes in Matplotlib, we can take the following steps −
- Set the figure size and adjust the padding between and around the subplots.
- Use annotate() method to annotate the point xy with text='Arrows'. Start the tuple and end it for positions. In arrowprops dictionary, use arrowstyle "<->" and color='red'.
- To display the figure, use show() method.
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt plt.rcParams["figure.figsize"] = [7.50, 3.50] plt.rcParams["figure.autolayout"] = True plt.annotate('Arrows', xy=(0.1, .1), xytext=(0.5, 0.5), arrowprops=dict(arrowstyle='<->', color='red')) plt.show()
- How to rotate a simple matplotlib Axes?
- How to make axes transparent in Matplotlib?
- How to make a simple lollipop plot in Matplotlib?
- How to annotate the points on a scatter plot with automatically placed arrows in Matplotlib?
- How to plot a point on 3D axes in Matplotlib?
- Drawing multiple legends on the same axes in Matplotlib
- How can I make a simple 3D line with Matplotlib?
- How to plot sine curve on polar axes using Matplotlib?
- How to switch axes in Matplotlib?
- Line plot with arrows in Matplotlib
- How to make markers on lines smaller in Matplotlib?
- Plotting distance arrows in technical drawing in Matplotlib
- How to hide axes and gridlines in Matplotlib?
- How to change axes background color in Matplotlib?
- How can I make the xtick labels of a plot be simple drawings using Matplotlib?