- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to make markers on lines smaller in Matplotlib?
63 Lectures 6 hours
To make markers on lines smaller in Matplotlib, we can take the following steps −
- Set the figure size and adjust the padding between and around the subplots.
- Create random data points, x.
- Plot x data points using plot() method, with linewidth =0.5 and color="black".
- To display the figure, use show() method.
from matplotlib import pyplot as plt import numpy as np plt.rcParams["figure.figsize"] = [7.50, 3.50] plt.rcParams["figure.autolayout"] = True x = np.random.rand(20) plt.plot(x, '*-', color='black', markersize=10, lw=0.5) plt.show()
- How to create custom markers on a plot in Matplotlib
- How to set same color for markers and lines in a Matplotlib plot loop?
- How to make two markers share the same label in the legend using Matplotlib?
- How to plot arbitrary markers on a Pandas data series using Matplotlib?
- How to hide lines in Matplotlib?
- How to plot overlapping lines in Matplotlib?
- How to remove lines in a Matplotlib plot?
- How to adjust the space between legend markers and labels in Matplotlib?
- How to make custom grid lines in Seaborn heatmap?
- How to make several plots on a single page using Matplotlib?
- How to make simple double head arrows on the axes in Matplotlib?
- How to draw more type of lines in Matplotlib?
- Transparent error bars without affecting the markers in Matplotlib
- How to make axes transparent in Matplotlib?
- How to make several plots on a single page using Matplotlib(Python)?