- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to make custom grid lines in Seaborn heatmap?
To make custom grid lines in Seaborn heatmap, we can use linewidths and linecolor values in the heatmap() method.
Set the figure size and adjust the padding between and around the subplots.
Create a Pandas dataframe with 5 columns.
Use heatmap() method to plot the rectangular data as a color-encoded matrix.
To display the figure, use show() method.
import seaborn as sns import pandas as pd import numpy as np import matplotlib.pyplot as plt plt.rcParams["figure.figsize"] = [7.50, 3.50] plt.rcParams["figure.autolayout"] = True df = pd.DataFrame(np.random.random((5, 5)), columns=["col1", "col2", "col3", "col4", "col5"]) sns.heatmap(df, linewidths=4, linecolor='green') plt.show()
- Related Articles
- How to make a heatmap square in Seaborn FacetGrid using Matplotlib?
- Adding units to heatmap annotation in Seaborn
- How to annotate each cell of a heatmap in Seaborn?
- How to get rid of grid lines when plotting with Seaborn + Pandas with secondary_y?
- How to hide the colorbar of a Seaborn heatmap?
- How to understand Seaborn's heatmap annotation format?
- How to animate a Seaborn heatmap or correlation matrix(Matplotlib)?
- How to remove X or Y labels from a Seaborn heatmap?
- How to remove the axis tick marks on a Seaborn heatmap?
- Auto adjust font size in Seaborn heatmap using Matplotlib
- Plotting a heatmap for 3 columns in Python with Seaborn
- CSS Grid Lines
- How to make custom dialog in android?
- How to prevent displaying any grid lines in a JTable?
- How to draw grid lines behind Matplotlib bar graph?