- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to load an image and show the image using Keras?
To load an image and show the image using Keras, we will use load_image() method to load an image and set the target size of the image to be shown.
- Use load_img() method to load the figure.
- Set the target size of the image.
- To display the figure, use show() method.
from keras.preprocessing import image img = image.load_img('bird.jpg', target_size=(350, 750)) img.show()
- Related Articles
- How to load and show image in OpenCV using C++?
- Python - Image Classification using keras
- How to load and display an image on iOS App using Swift?
- How to load and display an image in ImageView on Android App?
- How do I load an image by URL on iOS device using Swift?
- How do I load an Image by URL using Picasso Library on Kotlin?
- How to add image smoothing for an Image using FabricJS?
- How to pick an image from an image gallery on Android using Kotlin?
- How to convert an RGB image to HSV image using OpenCV Python?
- Load image from url and draw to HTML5 Canvas
- How to resize an image using Tkinter?
- How to ensure an image is a truecolor image using the imageistruecolor() function in PHP?
- How to straighten an Image object using FabricJS?
- How to Invert the color of an image using JavaFX?