- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
javas = "document.getElementsByName('user-search').click();" driver.execute_script(javas)
Please note, we have used getElementsByName('user-search'). The functions like getElementsByName and getElementsById return an array of matching elements. So for locating the first element, the index is used. However if we are using getElementById function, we need not use the index since only one matching element is referred there.
userN= driver.find_element_by_id("user-search']") driver.execute_script("arguments.click();", userN)
- Related Articles
- How to enter values in an edit box in Selenium with python?
- How to input letters in capital letters in an edit box in Selenium with python?
- How to upload a file in Selenium with no text box?
- How to input text in the text box without calling the sendKeys() using Selenium?
- How to simulate pressing enter in html text input with Selenium?
- How to use text() in xpath in Selenium with python?
- How to get text with selenium web driver in python?