- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to get the list of font family (or Name of Fonts) in Matplotlib?
o get the list of font family in Matplotlib, we can take the following steps −
- Iterate fonts manager ttflist and print the names.
- Iterate fonts manager afmlist and print the names.
import matplotlib.font_manager as fm for f in fm.fontManager.ttflist: print(f.name) for f in fm.fontManager.afmlist: print(f.name)
STIXNonUnicode STIXGeneral STIXSizeFiveSym cmr10 ... ... ... Nimbus Sans L Bitstream Charter Nimbus Sans L Nimbus Sans L
- How to get a list of all the fonts currently available for Matplotlib?
- How to change font Family of textView In Android?
- How to get different font sizes in the same annotation of Matplotlib?
- How to change the font family of IText using FabricJS?
- How to change the font family of Text using FabricJS?
- How to get XKCD font working in Matplotlib?
- How to change fonts in matplotlib (python)?
- Usage of font-family property in CSS
- How to set text font family in HTML?
- Font Family in CSS
- Get the list of figures in Matplotlib
- How to embed fonts in PDFs produced by Matplotlib
- How can I change the font family and font size with jQuery?
- Set the font family with CSS