- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to find intersection between two Numpy arrays?
In this problem, we will find the intersection between two numpy arrays. Intersection of two arrays is an array with elements common in both the original arrays
Step 1: Import numpy. Step 2: Define two numpy arrays. Step 3: Find intersection between the arrays using the numpy.intersect1d() function. Step 4: Print the array of intersecting elements.
import numpy as np array_1 = np.array([1,2,3,4,5]) print("Array 1:\n", array_1) array_2 = np.array([2,4,6,8,10]) print("\nArray 2:\n", array_2) intersection = np.intersect1d(array_1, array_2) print("\nThe intersection between the two arrays is:\n", intersection)
Array 1: [1 2 3 4 5] Array 2: [2 4 6 8 10] The intersection between the two arrays is: [2 4]
- How to find set difference between two Numpy arrays?
- How to find the intersection of two arrays in java?
- Intersection of two arrays in C#
- Intersection of two arrays in Java
- Intersection of Two Arrays in C++
- C++ program to find union and intersection of two unsorted arrays
- Find Union and Intersection of two unsorted arrays in C++
- How to get the intersection of two arrays in MongoDB?
- Intersection of Two Arrays II in Python
- How to find the intersection between two or more lists in R?
- C program to perform intersection operation on two arrays
- C# program to find Intersection of two lists
- Python program to find Intersection of two lists?