- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create QR code in R?
A QR code is a barcode which is used to read the information about the object on which it is printed. This helps us to detect the useful information relevant to the object so that we can proceed with the next step depending on the operation. In R, we can create QR code by using qrcode_gen function of qrcode package.
Loading qrcode package:
Creating a QR code for tutorialspoint:
- Related Articles
- QR code generating website in Django
- Malicious QR Code with QRGen
- Differentiate between Fastag, Bar Code, QR Code and NFC.
- Python Generate QR Code using pyqrcode module?
- How Can a QR Code Be Used for a Phishing Attack?
- How to create a vector with names of its elements in one line code in R?
- Creating a QR Code of a link in React JS
- What are the differences between Fastag and QR Code?
- What are the differences between Barcode and QR Code?
- What are the differences between QR code and NFC?
- What are the differences between QR code, Barcode and NFC?
- What are the differences between Fastag, QR Code and NFC?
- How to change the color code of corrplot in R?
- How to create horizontal histogram in R?
- How to create a sphere in R?