- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create colored Venn Diagrams?
Reading transparent Venn Diagrams is a little difficult due to transparency in all areas, therefore, we should create Venn Diagrams that has different color in each of the area. This will help us to easily read the diagram and also the diagram will be more appealing to viewers. We can do this by using venn.diagram function of VennDiagram package.
Installing and Loading VennDiagram package −
Creating the colored Venn Diagram (Note: The colored diagram will be saved in default folder for R in your system, mostly it is documents folder) −
venn.diagram(list(x=1:10,y=7:12),fill=c("yellow","black"), + filename = "Example1.tiff")
venn.diagram(list(x=1:10,y=7:12,z=9:16),fill=c("yellow","black","blue"), + filename = "Example2.tiff")
venn.diagram(list(x=1:10,y=7:12,z=9:16,a=15:20),fill=c("yellow","black","blue","red"), + filename = "Example3.tiff")
- Related Articles
- How to create a Venn diagram in R?
- Tkinter – How to create colored lines based on length?
- How to create a colored box for base R plot?
- How to create blue or red colored boxplots in R using ggplot2?
- How to create colored barplot using ggplot2 without legend entries in R?
- How to create a colored frame for ggplot2 graph in R?\n
- How to modify the font size in Matplotlib-venn?
- Python Matplotlib Venn diagram
- What is a Venn diagram
- How to View Colored Man Pages in Linux?
- How to obtain 3D colored surface via Python?
- How to output colored text to a Linux terminal?
- How to add a colored border to a button with CSS?
- How to convert HSV to colored image using Java OpenCV library?
- How to convert HLS to colored image using Java OpenCV library?