- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create a plot in base R with tick marks but excluding axes lines?
To create a plot with tick marks but without axes lines, we first need to create the plot without axes and then add the tick marks. This can be done with the help of plot function and axis function in base R. The axis function will help us to decide where do we need the tick marks and the ticks.
> plot(1:10,axes=FALSE) > axis(1,c(1:10),col=NA,col.ticks=1)
> x<-rpois(5,2) > x
 5 2 1 2 1
> plot(x,axes=FALSE) > axis(1,c(1:5),col=NA,col.ticks=1)
- How to create a plot in base R with tick marks of larger size?
- How to create a plot with tick marks between X-axis labels in base R?
- How to create a base R plot without axes but keeping the frame of the plot?
- How to include a zero with tick in base R plot?
- How to display base R plot axes titles in italics?
- How to plot matrix columns as lines in base R?
- How to create horizontal lines for each bar in a bar plot of base R?
- How to create boxplot in base R without axes labels?
- How to create a plot with dashed regression line in base R?
- How to create a plot in base R without margins?
- How to create a perpendicular arrow in base R plot?
- How to create a cumulative sum plot in base R?
- How to create a plot with reversed Y-axis labels in base R?
- How to create empty bar plot in base R?
- How to create a colored box for base R plot?