- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create a histogram with main title in the outer margin of plot window in base R?
The main title of a histogram in base R can be inserted by using title function and if we want to have it in the outer margin then outer argument must be set to TRUE. If the outer argument does not fulfil our requirement then we can use par function to adjust the outer margin area and create the histogram. Check out the below example to understand how it works.
> x<-rnorm(5000,1,0.35) > hist(x) > title('Normal Distribution',outer=TRUE)
> par(oma=c(0,0,2,0)) > hist(x) > title('Normal Distribution',outer=TRUE)
- How to create a plot in base R with mixed font of plot title such as default and italics?
- How to create a histogram with dots instead of bars in base R?
- How to change the font size of main title of boxplot in base R?
- How to change the Y-axis title in base R plot?
- How to create a histogram without bins in base R?
- How to create a plot in R with a different plot window size using plot function?
- How to create histogram like plot with different color of bars in R?
- How to create a plot title with unicode characters using ggplot2 in R?
- How to create a horizontal line in a histogram in base R?
- How to create a plot with dashed regression line in base R?
- Create histogram with horizontal boxplot on top in base R.
- How to display superscript for X-axis title in base R plot?
- How to remove the plot margin in base R between the axes and the points inside the plot?
- How to create a plot in base R with tick marks of larger size?
- How to create a perpendicular arrow in base R plot?