- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create a chart by covering the area of the plot from bottom left to upper right in R?
The plot area in plot window is fixed by default and we can create a lint chart with extended width so that the chart covers the area of the plot from bottom left to upper right. This can be done by using very large width of the line chart with the help of lwd argument.
Consider the below vector and create the very wide line chart to cover the plot area −
Create the very wide line chart to cover the plot area even more −
- How to add a straight line to a plot in R starting from bottom left and ending at top right?
- How to remove the border of the legend of a chart created by plot function in R?
- How to display the JList items from top to bottom and left to right in Java?
- How to reduce the size of the area covered by legend in R for a plot created by using plot function?
- How to plot the X-axis labels on the upper-side of the plot in R?
- How to move the Y-axis ticks from the left side of the plot to the right side in matplotlib?
- How to set the chart title at the bottom using ggplot2 in R?
- How to create a stacked area chart using JavaFX?
- Set the left, right, top and bottom padding of an element
- How to display tick marks on upper as well as right side of the plot using ggplot2 in R?
- Print all possible paths from top left to bottom right of a mXn matrix in C++
- Count all possible paths from top left to bottom right of a mXn matrix in C++
- How to create a Box to display components from left to right in Java
- How to create an area chart using JavaFX?
- Print all palindromic paths from top left to bottom right in a matrix in C++