- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create a Boxplot with Matplotlib?
To create a Boxplot with Matplotlib, we can take the following steps −
Set the figure size and adjust the padding between and around the subplots.
Make a list of xticks.
Plot a boxplot with xticks data.
Set xticks and xtick labels with 45° rotation.
To display the figure, use show() method.
import seaborn as sns from matplotlib import pyplot as plt plt.rcParams["figure.figsize"] = [7.50, 3.50] plt.rcParams["figure.autolayout"] = True xticks = [1, 4, 5, 2, 3] ax = sns.boxplot(xticks) ax.set_xticks(xticks) ax.set_xticklabels(["one", "two", "three", "four", "five"], rotation=45) plt.show()
- How to create a boxplot using ggplot2 with aes_string in R?
- How to deal with NaN values while plotting a boxplot using Python Matplotlib?
- How to make a grouped boxplot graph in matplotlib?
- How to create a boxplot with outliers of larger size in R?
- Boxplot with variable length data in Matplotlib
- How to create a Swarm Plot with Matplotlib?
- How to get boxplot data for Matplotlib boxplots?
- How to create a boxplot with log of the variable in base R?
- How to create a horizontal boxplot in base R?
- How to create transparent boxplot in R?
- How to create boxplot with multiple factor levels using ggplot2 in R?
- Adding a legend to a Matplotlib boxplot with multiple plots on the same axis
- How to create a boxplot without frame in base R?
- How to create a rectangle inside boxplot in base R?
- How to create a boxplot of single column in R data frame with column name?