- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to change the linewidth and markersize separately in a factorplot in Matplotlib?
To change the linewidth and markersize separately in a factorplot, we can use the following steps −
- Set the figure size and adjust the padding between and around the subplots.
- Load an example dataset from the online repository.
- Use factorplot() method with scale to change the marker size.
- To display the figure, use show() method.
import seaborn as sns from matplotlib import pyplot as plt plt.rcParams["figure.figsize"] = [7.50, 3.50] plt.rcParams["figure.autolayout"] = True exercise = sns.load_dataset("exercise") g = sns.factorplot(x="time", y="pulse", hue="kind", data=exercise, ci=95, markers=['o', '*', 'd'], scale=1, height=7.0) plt.show()
- How to change the linewidth of a hatch in Matplotlib?
- How to change the figuresize using Seaborn factorplot in Matplotlib?
- How to increase colormap/linewidth quality in streamplot Matplotlib?
- How can I show figures separately in Matplotlib?
- How to repress scientific notation in factorplot Y-axis in Seaborn / Matplotlib?
- How to change the legend fontname in Matplotlib?
- How to change backends in Matplotlib?
- How to change the color of a plot frame in Matplotlib?
- How to change the curve using radiobuttons in Matplotlib?
- How to change the spacing between ticks in Matplotlib?
- How to change the strength of antialiasing in Matplotlib?
- How to change the color of the axis, ticks and labels for a plot in matplotlib?
- How to change fonts in matplotlib (python)?
- How to change the transparency/opaqueness of a Matplotlib Table?
- How to change the range of the X-axis and Y-axis in Matplotlib?