- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to add a day to the date in MySQL?
To add 1 day, use date_add() function. Adding a day to datetime in MySQL gives the next day. The following is the syntax −
SELECT DATE_ADD('Any date’', INTERVAL 1 DAY) AS AliasName;
Now, I am applying the above query to add a day with date in MySQL. The query is as follows −
mysql> SELECT DATE_ADD('2018-10-08', INTERVAL 1 DAY) AS NextDay;
After executing the above query, we will get the following output −
+------------+ | NextDay | +------------+ | 2018-10-09 | +------------+ 1 row in set (0.00 sec)
Therefore, in this sample output, I am adding a day with current date
- How to add 1 day to the date in MySQL?
- How add 1 day to Date in swift?
- How to add 1 day to a Date in iOS/iPhone?
- How to add a day to datetime field in MySQL query?
- MySQL add days to a date?
- How can we add day/s in the date stored in a column of MySQL table?
- How to update only day portion of MySQL Date?
- How to display first day and last day of the month from date records in MySQL?
- Add two weeks to a date in MySQL?
- How to use date command in day to day practical usage
- Add a single day to datetime field with MySQL INTERVAL
- MySQL query to extract only the day instead of entire date
- Format MySQL date and convert to year-month-day
- Get day name for the corresponding date in MySQL?