- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How JVM works?
Following are the key components and their responsibility in JVM.
Classloader − Loads the class file into the JVM.
Class Area − Storage areas for a class elements structure like fields, method data, code of method etc.
Heap − Runtime storage allocation for objects.
Stack − Storage for local variables and partial results. A stack contains frames and allocates one for each thread. Once a thread gets completed, this frame also gets destroyed. It also plays roles in method invocation and returns.
PC Registers − Program Counter Registers contains the address of an instruction that JVM is currently executing.
Execution Engine − It has a virtual processor, interpreter to interpret bytecode instructions one by one and a JIT, just in time compiler.
Native method stack − It contains all the native methods used by the application.
- JVM Stacks
- Java (JVM) Memory Types
- Java (JVM) memory model
- Verification in Java (JVM)
- How MySQL DATEDIFF() function works?
- How scriptblock works in PowerShell?
- JVM shutdown hook in Java
- How do Python Dictionary Searching works?
- How EXPORT_SET() function works in MySQL?
- How does jQuery event namespace works?
- How Ternary operator in PowerShell Works?
- How does the MD5 Algorithm works?
- How does Secure Hash Algorithm works?
- What is Java Virtual Machine (JVM)?