- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How is machine learning used in regular life?
Some persons are utilizing machine learning in their normal life. Consider that it is engaging with the web, defining our preferences, likes, and dislikes through our searches. Some things are chosen up by cookies appearing on our device; from this, the behavior of a customer is computed. It supports to grow the progress of a user through the web and support same suggestions.
The navigation system can be treated as one of the instances where it is using machine learning to compute a distance among two places using optimization techniques. Surely, persons are going to use with machine learning briefly.
Machine learning is an application of Artificial Intelligence that supports an architecture with the capability to learn and enhance from experience without being definitely programmed automatically.
It can be used by search engines including Google and Bing to rank internet pages or to determine which advertisement to display to which user. It can be used by social networks including Facebook and Instagram to make a custom feed for each user or to tag the customer by the images that was uploaded.
It can be used by banks to identify whether an online transaction is fraudulent and by e-commerce websites including Amazon and Flipkart to recommend products that it is likely to purchase.
The objective of machine learning is to develop an Artificial Intelligence (AI) platform that is as superior as the human mind. There are several AI researchers understand that this objective can be achieved through machine learning algorithms that attempt to mimic the learning phase of a human brain.
Machine learning is an essential role in personalizing news feed to better broadcasting targeting over social media. Facebook needs machine learning to display news feed to the customer based on its interests by treating items clicked earlier by that user.
Facebook also takes note of the friends that it can connect with, the profiles that it can visit, your interests, workstations, and this continuous learning, a record of Facebook users are suggested for us to become friends with.
The Face Recognition nature of Facebook also needs ML to tag the friends in an image. Facebook tests the poses and projections in the images, notices the specific features, and then connects them with the person in the friends list. The whole process is implemented with the support of ML and is implemented so quickly at the backend that it tags the person as soon as it can upload its picture.
Google and multiple search engines need machine learning to enhance search results for us. Each time it can execute a search, the algorithms at the backend maintain a watch on how it can respond to the results. If it can open the top results and visit on the internet page for long, the search engine consider that the results it showed were in accordance with the query.
- How can Deep Learning be used for facial recognition in Machine Learning?
- What is Machine Learning?
- What is a Machine Learning?
- What is Q-learning with respect to reinforcement learning in Machine Learning?
- Machine Learning – The Intelligent Machine
- What is a Neural Network in Machine Learning?
- What is machine learning? How it is helpful for decision making?
- What are the different learning styles in machine learning algorithms?
- What is time series with respect to Machine Learning?
- Introduction To Machine Learning using Python
- Learning Model Building in Scikit-learn: A Python Machine Learning Library
- What is Machine Learning (ML) and its real-world applications?
- Difference between Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Why Should You Care About Machine Learning?
- Difference between Data Mining vs. Machine Learning?