- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can TensorFlow be used to create a tensor and display a message using Python?
Tensorflow is a machine learning framework that is provided by Google. It is an open−source framework used in conjunction with Python to implement algorithms, deep learning applications and much more. It is used in research and for production purposes. It has optimization techniques that help in performing complicated mathematical operations quickly.
This is because it uses NumPy and multi-dimensional arrays. These multi-dimensional arrays are also known as ‘tensors’. The framework supports working with deep neural network. It is highly scalable, and comes with many popular datasets. It uses GPU computation and automates the management of resources. It comes with multitude of machine learning libraries, and is well−supported and documented. The framework has the ability to run deep neural network models, train them, and create applications that predict relevant characteristics of the respective datasets.
The ‘tensorflow’ package can be installed on Windows using the below line of code −
pip install tensorflow
Tensor is a data structure used in TensorFlow. It helps connect edges in a flow diagram. This flow diagram is known as the ‘Data flow graph’. Tensors are nothing but multidimensional array or a list. They can be identified using three main attributes −
It tells about the dimensionality of the tensor. It can be understood as the order of the tensor or the number of dimensions in the tensor that has been defined.
It tells about the data type associated with the elements of the Tensor. It can be a one dimensional, two dimensional or n dimensional tensor.
It is the number of rows and columns together.
Let us understand the ‘hello world’ of tensorflow.
We will be using the Jupyter Notebook to run these code. TensorFlow can be installed on Jupyter Notebook using ‘pip install tensorflow’.
Let us see an example −
import tensorflow as tf hello = tf.constant("hello there") print(hello) print(hello.numpy())
tf.Tensor(b'hello there', shape=(), dtype=string) b'hello there'
Import the required packages and provide an alias for it, for ease of use.
A constant value is created using the tensorflow package, and it is assigned to a variable.
This variable is printed on the console.
The tensor is displayed with the help of the NumPy package.
- How can Tensorflow be used to create a convolutional base using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to create a sequential model using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to create a feature extractor using Python?
- How can Tensorflow and Python be used to build ragged tensor from list of words?
- How can Tensorflow be used to evaluate a CNN model using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to attach a classification head using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to iterate through the dataset and display sample data using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to compose layers using Python?
- How can augmentation be used to reduce overfitting using Tensorflow and Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to visualize the data using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to standardize the data using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to compile the model using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to train the model using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to visualize training results using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to instantiate an estimator using Python?