- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can grid plot in Bokeh library be created with Python?
Dependencies of Bokeh −
Numpy Pillow Jinja2 Packaging Pyyaml Six Tornado Python−dateutil
Installation of Bokeh on Windows command prompt
pip3 install bokeh
Installation of Bokeh on Anaconda prompt
conda install bokeh
import numpy as np from bokeh.plotting import figure, output_file, show N = 420 x = np.linspace(0, 14, N) y = np.linspace(0, 14, N) x1, y1 = np.meshgrid(x, y) d = np.sin(x1)*np.cos(y1) p = figure(tooltips=[("x", "$x"), ("y", "$y"), ("value", "@image")]) p.x_range.range_padding = p.y_range.range_padding = 0 p.image(image=[d], x=0, y=0, dw=11, dh=11, palette="Spectral11", level="image") p.grid.grid_line_width = 0.6 output_file("gridplot.html", title="grid plot example") show(p)
The required packages are imported, and aliased.
The figure function is called along with plot width and height.
The data is defined using NumPy library.
The ‘output_file’ function is called to mention the name of the html file that will be generated.
The ‘image’ function present in Bokeh is called, along with data.
The ‘show’ function is used to display the plot.
- How can Bokeh library be used to plot horizontal bar plots using Python?
- How can patch plot with multiple patches be visualized in Bokeh?
- How can Bokeh library be used to generate line graphs in Python?
- How can Bokeh library be used to visualize twin axes in Python?
- How can Bokeh be used to generate patch plot in Python?
- How can Bokeh be used to visualize bar plot in Python?
- How can Bokeh be used to generate scatter plot using Python?
- How can Bokeh library be used to visualize stacked bar charts in Python?
- How can Bokeh be used to create step line plot in Python?
- How can Bokeh be used to generate candle stick plot in Python?
- How can bar plot be used in Seaborn library in Python?
- How can Bokeh be used to visualize multiple shapes on a plot in Python?
- How can multiple lines be visualized using Bokeh Python?
- How can Seaborn library be used to display a Scatter Plot in Python?
- How can Seaborn library be used to display a hexbin plot in Python?