- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can data be represented visually using ‘seaborn’ library in Python?
Machine learning deals with creating models from data, and generalizing on never before seen data. The data provided to a machine learning model as input should be such that it should be understood by the system properly, so that it can interpret the data and produce results.
Seaborn is a library that helps in visualizing data. It comes with customized themes and a high-level interface. This interface helps in customizing and controlling the kind of data and how it behaves when certain filters are applied to it.
Seaborn library contains an interface called ‘set_Style()’ that helps work with different styles. The theme of the plot can be set using the above mentioned function.
Let us try to visualize a simple dataset using Seaborn in Python −
import numpy as np from matplotlib import pyplot as plt def sine_plot(flip=1): x = np.linspace(0, 9, 50) for i in range(1, 7): plt.plot(x, np.sin(x + i * .68) * (6 - i) * flip) import seaborn as sb sb.set_style("whitegrid") print("The data is being plotted ") sine_plot() plt.show()
- The required packages are imported.
- The input data is generated using the user defined function named ‘sine_plot’.
- The set_style function is used to set the type of plot.
- This data is specified to be plotted using seaborn library
- This visual data is displayed on the console.
- How can FacetGrid be used to visualize data in Python Seaborn Library?
- How can the countplot be used to visualize data in Python Seaborn Library?
- How can bar plot be used in Seaborn library in Python?
- How can data be scaled using scikit-learn library in Python?
- How can Seaborn library be used to visualize point plots in Python?
- How can seaborn library be used to display data without the background axis spines in Python?
- How can data that has multiple variables be visualized using Seaborn in Python?
- How can Seaborn library be used to display a Scatter Plot in Python?
- How can Seaborn library be used to display kernel density estimations in Python?
- How can Seaborn library be used to display a hexbin plot in Python?
- How can Seaborn library be used to display categorical scatter plots in Python?
- How can every violin in a violin plot be split in Python Seaborn Library?
- How can factorplot be used in Seaborn to visualize data in Python?
- How can a linear relationship be visualized using Seaborn in Python?
- How can scikit learn library be used to preprocess data in Python?