- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Help function in Python
Many times we need to look into the python documentation for some help on functions, modules etc. Python provides a help function that gives us this needed results.
Help(‘term’) Where term is the word on which we want the help.
In the below example we seek to find help on the word time. The output comes from python documentation and it is quite exhaustive.
Running the above code gives us the following result −
Help on built-in module time: NAME time - This module provides various functions to manipulate time values. DESCRIPTION There are two standard representations of time. One is the number of seconds since the Epoch, in UTC (a.k.a. GMT). It may be an integer or a floating point number (to represent fractions of seconds). The Epoch is system-defined; on Unix, it is generally January 1st, 1970. The actual value can be retrieved by calling gmtime(0). ……………………….
- How to add help in the PowerShell function?
- Can someone help me fix this Python Program?
- Add the element in a Python list with help of indexing
- What is the purpose of COALESCE function? Explain with the help of an example.
- Any Ruby Expert Please Help
- Bootstrap block level help text
- MySQL Client Server-Side Help
- Getting help on Arduino Forum
- Iterator function in Python
- Calendar function in Python
- Function Annotations in Python
- Function Decorators in Python?
- vars() function in Python
- isdisjoint() function in Python
- join() function in Python