- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Generation of rectangular wave using DAC interface
We write a program for the generation of rectangular interface of Digital to Analog Converter (DAC) interference:
Let us consider a problem solution in this domain. The problem states that: To get unipolar output, J1 is shorted to J2 on the interface. To display the waveform on a CRO connect pin 1 of connector P1 to CRO signal pin, and pin 2 of connector P1 to CRO ground pin.
The program is stated as below.
; FILE NAME DAC_TO_RECT.ASM ORG C100H X DW 00FFH ; ‘OFF’ time is proportional to this value Y DW 00C0H ; ‘ON’ time is proportional to this value ORG C000H PA EQU D8H PB EQU D9H PC EQU DAH CTRL EQU DBH MVI A, 88H OUT CTRL ; Configure 8255 ports LOOP: LHLD Y XCHG LHLD X ; Now DE contains 00C0H and HL contains 00FFH MVI A, 00H OUT PA ; Sending 00H to DAC through the Port A CALL DELAY ; Generation of delay proportional to the contents of HL. XCHG ; Now HL contains 00C0H MVI A, FFH OUT PA ; Sending the FFH to Digital to Analog Converter through Port A CALL DELAY ; Generation of delay proportional to the contents of HL JMP LOOP ; Subroutine to generate a delay proportional to contents of HL DELAY: DCX H MOV A, H ORA L JNZ DELAY RET
- Generation of triangular wave using DAC interface
- Generation of .HEX file using a linker
- Fourier Transform of Rectangular Function
- Generation of .OBJ file using a cross-assembler
- Interfacing DAC with 8051 Microcontroller
- Half Wave Rectifier
- Full Wave Rectifier
- What are the steps of key generation using RSA algorithm?
- Read and write WAV files using Python (wave)
- Generation of time delay in 8085
- Wave effect with CSS?
- Documentation generation using the pydoc module in Python
- Programs Using Interface Modules
- Generation of Electrical Energy and its Importance
- Types of Power Plants for Energy Generation