- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Following table shows the number of bicycles manufactured in a factory during the years 1998 to 2002. Illustrate this data using a bar graph. Choose a scale of your choice.
|Years||Number of bicycles manufactured|
(a) In which year were the maximum number of bicycles manufactured?
(b) In which year were the minimum number of bicycles manufactured?"
The number of bicycles manufactured in a factory during the years 1998 to 2002.
We have to draw a bar graph to represent the given information choosing the scale of our choice.
The number of bicycles manufactured in 1998 $=800$
The number of bicycles manufactured in 1999 $=600$
The number of bicycles manufactured in 2000 $=900$
The number of bicycles manufactured in 2001 $=1100$
The number of bicycles manufactured in 2002 $=1200$
Therefore, by taking a scale of $1$ unit length $=500$ bicycles, the bar graph of the given data is as follows:
(i) The maximum number of bicycles(1200) was manufactured in the year 2002.
(ii) The minimum number of bicycles(600) was manufactured in the year 1999.
- Finding the matching number of a graph
- Find the Number of Sink Nodes in a Graph using C++
- Finding the line covering number of a graph
- How to create a horizontal bar graph using ggplot2 in R?
- Finding the number of spanning trees in a graph
- How to get the number of columns of a table using JDBC?
- How to get the number of records in a table using JDBC?
- How to get the number of siblings of this node in a JTree?
- How to get the following-sibling element for a table type of structure in Selenium?
- How to change the bars color to grey shade of a bar graph created by using ggplot2 in R?
- Write a program in Python to count the total number of leap years in a given DataFrame
- C++ Program to calculate the number of odd days in given number of years
- Finding the number of regions in the graph
- Python - How to plot a Pandas DataFrame in a Bar Graph
- Calculate weighted average cost of capital of a ABC ltd with the following data.
- Construct the SLR Parsing table for the following grammar. Also, Parse the input string a * b + a.