- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Find the first repeated word in a string in Python?
One string is given .Our task is to find first repeated word in the given string.To implement this problem we are using Python Collections. From the collection, we can get Counter() method.
Repeatedword(n) /* n is the string */ Step 1: first split given string separated by space into words. Step 2: now convert the list of words into a dictionary. Step 3: traverse list of words and check which the first word has frequency >1
# To Find the first repeated word in a string from collections import Counter def repeatedword(n): # first split given string separated by space into words w = n.split(' ') con = Counter(w) for key in w: if con[key]>1: print ("REPEATED WORD IS ::>",key) return # Driver program if __name__ == "__main__": n=input("Enter the String ::") repeatedword(n)
Enter the String ::We are all peaceful soul and blissful soul and loveful soul happy soul REPEATED WORD IS ::> soul
- Find the first repeated word in a string in Java
- Find the first repeated word in a string in C++
- Find the first repeated word in a string in Python using Dictionary
- Find the first repeated character in a string using C++.
- Find repeated character present first in a string in C++
- Find the second most repeated word in a sequence in Java
- Find the first maximum length even word from a string in C++
- Second most repeated word in a sequence in Python?
- Python - Find the length of the last word in a string
- Find frequency of each word in a string in Python
- How to replace only the first repeated value in a string in MySQL
- PHP program to find the first word of a sentence
- Print first letter of each word in a string in C#
- Get distinct first word from a string with MongoDB?
- Python – Word Frequency in a String