- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
final, finally and finalize in C#
Java has final keyword, but C# does not have its implementation. For the same implementation, use the sealed keyword.
With sealed, you can prevent overriding of a method. When you use sealed modifiers in C# on a method, then the method loses its capabilities of overriding. The sealed method should be part of a derived class and the method must be an overridden method.
The finally block is used to execute a given set of statements, whether an exception is thrown or not thrown. For example, if you open a file, it must be closed whether an exception is raised or not.
The Finalize in C# is used to free unmanaged resources like database connections etc. The method finalize() is for unmanaged resources.
- final, finally and finalize in Java
- Difference Between Final, Finally and Finalize in Java
- What is the difference between final, finally and finalize() in Java?
- Difference Between dispose() and finalize() in C#
- Finally keyword in C#
- What is the difference between Finalize and Dispose in C#?
- Private and final methods in C#
- Try-Catch-Finally in C#
- Explain final class and final method in PHP.
- What is finally statement in C#?
- Final keyword in C#
- Final variables in C#
- How many times finalize method will be invoked? who invokes finalize() method in Java?
- PHP Interaction between finally and return
- Try/catch/finally/throw keywords in C#